1. Previsit Checklist
Please bring the following items with
you when you come in:
1. Personal Computer Tower or Laptop
2. Power cord (If it is a non-standard cord or if you're unsure.)
3. Windows Installation disks and product keys along
with any Driver CD's for all your devices and peripherals
such as printers, cameras, etc.
4. Any software programs you use, such as Microsoft Office or Photoshop
(in the event we need to reinstall them.)
5. Detailed description of the problem that is occuring
(Example: I receive a blue screen when I boot my computer)
6. The password to you computer if applicable..
2. Repair Process
Our location charges a $35 diagnosis fee up front to determine the cause of the problem.
Within 12-24 hours, we will get back to you with a diagnosis, a solution, and the cost of the repairs.
We do not do any work without your approval.
If you choose to have repairs done, the $35 diagnosis fee will go toward your final cost.
Once we get your quote approval, we will work as quickly and efficiently
as we can to get your PC back to you as soon as possible..
3. In store pick up
When your computer is finished we will call you so that you may pick it up.
We will receive payment in full at that time.
We stand behind all of our repairs and quoted time.
We guarantee reliable, honest, and professional repair services.
4. Home appointment
If you are unable to bring your computer in,
we offer convenient home appointments for an additional fee.
Please call the office for pricing and to make an appointment.